Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Games work shop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went to games work shop for the 25th and they did a raffle, one of the prizes was a orc on top of a dragon, and because the person who won was away doing some thing else they decided to give it to me as I was leaving!
Win! Big Grin

Is that the Orc Warboss on Wyvern? If so that's a really nice model - Luke has one.
Yeah, and it's also got potential for conversion. Good for playing around with, painting, converting and it's got an excellent set of statistics! That's awesome!
I think hes called "Azhag the Slaughterer" its farely new.
This is what he looks like.
(26-02-2012, 07:16 PM)Toby Wrote: [ -> ]I think hes called "Azhag the Slaughterer" its farely new.
This is what he looks like.

Waah!? They gave you a finecast Azhag for free? What an unbelievable bargain! A nice model with an even more excellent set of stats! That's great!
I could sell it to you, I dont see me using him anytime soon.
With some conversions, maybe some rocket launchers it could make an awesome 40K ork boss.
I remeber seeing someone convert a warhammer chaos champion into a 40k version, it was that one you get for buying a ticket to the throne of skulls or some thing, and it had too axes which he changed to thunder hammers.