Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Heavy Gear Blitz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Going to order this again i think at somepoint in the next few weeks, Still up for giving it a go Vince?
Yeah, sounds good!
Placed an order for the 2 player starter kit, i looked into the rules vids on beasts of war, it looks like a really fun game, a lot of tactical depth it seems.
Cool, let me know when it turns up and we can get a game on! Smile
Also worth noting beastsofwar.com has a heavy gear week planned starting today. Might be worth checking out the vids an articles they put up.
Its worth having a look at that page at some of deals nick

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/pos...57869.page
(16-07-2012, 04:37 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Its worth having a look at that page at some of deals nick

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/pos...57869.page

Having a look, but it means getting them shipped over. Will have to have a look and see if it actually ends up cheaper or not.
Plus i'm still not sure which army i like best, i like the look of Southern and Peace River the most i think. C.E.F Mechs looks kinda cool too, lots of miniguns and missles it seems XD
Yeah, that the one thing to be careful of. The dreaded Custom charges. Used to kill my bank account when i was importing Gundam models from Japan. Paying £180 odd for a Perfect grade 00 Raiser is killer enough without the £30 something Custom charge. (thinking about that makes me massively miss my disposable income days....Sad)
(16-07-2012, 05:59 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, that the one thing to be careful of. The dreaded Custom charges. Used to kill my bank account when i was importing Gundam models from Japan. Paying £180 odd for a Perfect grade 00 Raiser is killer enough without the £30 something Custom charge. (thinking about that makes me massively miss my disposable income days....Sad)

I'm still in those days happily......yum, the joy of zero financial responsibilities XD
Yay it's here!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4