Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 3rd January 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I shall be along this week after a 1500-2000 pt 40k game.
Also can give Steve a lift if easier Stu?
(02-01-2012, 06:20 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]I shall be along this week after a 1500-2000 pt 40k game.

New chap Chris is after a game, but won't be along till around 7.30pm: http://forum.redwarsoc.com/showthread.php?tid=588

(02-01-2012, 06:20 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Also can give Steve a lift if easier Stu?

That would be ace if you can, cheers Vince.

vince fancy a 2000pt game?
I'm a bit late in posting but I'm up for a 40K game tomorrow, will bring my Dark Angels if anyone fancies playing. Manrogue, I could do 1500-2000pts. Thanks, Chris.
Due to geneal craziness with work it looks like I won't be able to get to the meeting tonight :-(
Damn shame as I was looking forward to it.
Anyway, I hope that some semblance of normality will return by the end of the week so I should have reasonable hopes of turning up for the next gathering, but I will post nearer to the time.
Hope everyone has good games this evening and happy new year to all.

/Mark
No worries Mark - work always seems to get in the way of far more interesting stuff doesn't it!

Feel to free to just pop in and say "hi" if you've got a minute, otherwise hopefully catch up with you next week.
Pages: 1 2 3