Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Christmas Party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What does our merry band think to perhaps turning the meeting on the 20th December into a bit of a party to mark the festive season? Silly hats, nibbles, etc. amidst the usual gaming.
Sounds good to me
Sounds like a brilliant idea!
Awesome suggestion.

May I also throw in another. We ditch the Wargames for some board / card games for an evening. Multiplayer Poo, and Settlers of Catan games, two-headed giant MtG, and such like, would get 4 or more people playing together rather than just one on one, adding o the social aspect of the party atmosphere.

Also Simon R, can you talk your Mum into knocking up another batch of those scrumptious cakes for our shin-dig. Pwease.
That sounds like an awesome plan gaz, I have a good variety of cool board games and Simon R would most likely bring talisman.
Sounds good to me...
I do have the new 4th Edition of Talisman we could play, I also have Settlers Of Catan and the Star Wars (Original Trilogy) & LOTR Trivial Pursuits if anyone has a particular fancy for those.

And I'll ask her Gaz, I'm hoping she'll indulge us Big Grin
sounds gd and for me a bit of nosatliga when i used to play these games with my brothers
Excellent, sounds like we have a plan forming (I'd be interested in trying Talisman if a newbie can be accommodated).

Food-wise, if everyone can bring just a little something along (please indicate on this thread) then we'll sort out some paper plates as these will be easy to ditch in a bin bag afterwards.
We could order some pizzas Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3