Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 13th December 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(07-12-2011, 07:26 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: [ -> ]im back people that means 40k and warmahordes offers are good to go Smile

Warmachine? Hordes? Yes I'm now dabbling in Hordes.
okay 35pts i promise i wont be doing any sidesteping just going for ur trollish? julglar (throat)
that sounds good??
(10-12-2011, 06:49 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: [ -> ]okay 35pts i promise i wont be doing any sidesteping just going for ur trollish? julglar (throat)
that sounds good??

Haha, I take it you want me to play with some Trolls then?
if that rocks ur boat sure (and i gues it makes sense so far ive played ur ret and kador) not sure how i feel bout tough though.... gareth's stupid bane thalls/knights give me headachs
me v andy cutlass (=IP=)
(09-12-2011, 07:12 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: [ -> ]ive got the models but havent read up the rules and ive got a theory test to read up on Sad

My sugestion for that is to get the latest cd rom, did mine a couple of nights for a couple of hours before my test and breezed it.

Also, shall be along and am more than happy to be on lift duty if anyone so requires.

Leon, if you bring along a two lists of 1000 and 1500 points Dan is coming along.
I don't know what infinity or dyslexic wars are but if I can make up the numbers happy to have a bash.

Or Cutlass! practice...
well if justin wants to play/teach it i can lend my dystopian wars battlgourp if battleships and planes in an alternate victioren erea suits you
If Mike can make it tonight, i'll be playing dystopian wars against him,
Pages: 1 2