Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 6th December 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Next meeting is Tuesday 6th December, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Provisional Games:
  • Stuart vs. Steve - Cutlass!
  • Tom vs. Gareth - Cutlass! demo
Games Offered:
anyone up for some cutlass! come and fight my orcs!!!
Tom you can give me a demo if you fancy.
I have nothing planned again for this week so I'm open to a Warmachine or Hordes game.
Absolutely anything. Well, any of the games that I know the rules to. I'm more than happy to give an intro game of Warpath (as long as we can get some decent minis to play with), as I love playing it and the rules are the easiest I know of.
(30-11-2011, 10:49 AM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]Tom you can give me a demo if you fancy.

ye ok if my dad isn't playing you can play his red coats or my orcs or if my dad is playin i will need to brw somones figs.
If you come up with a rough list for me, based on your dads force, I can knock some models up.
ok i'll do that
Despite popular belief, I have not disappeared into the warp never to be seen again!
After my long hiatus to concentrate on my driving, i have finally passed my test and be attending on a regular basis again!
So anyone in the matchborough/churchill/winyates area requiring a lift can also feel free to ask, as they will be on my way to group. Just make sure you don't eat before hand, as you may bring it back up! Tongue
Well done Vince.
Pages: 1 2 3 4