Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 22nd November 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(17-11-2011, 12:03 AM)Noisysteve Wrote: [ -> ]May i have a lift please?

Yep!

seeing thats the end of dnd then is anyone up for a game of cutlass ,warmachine btle box,40k anyone want one?
(16-11-2011, 12:26 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: [ -> ]will be here i got confused on dates i go the monday after
so i belive Simon R wanted a game with his returbution vs my circle at 35pts????
i have a memory of a goldfish i really do

It'll be my Khadorans taking the field this time. 35pts, I'm looking forward to it!
Thanks Gareth, understood.

You up for a bash then Stu. Pistols at dusk.
o okay
(18-11-2011, 08:04 PM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]You up for a bash then Stu. Pistols at dusk.

Yep, my laydeez of the high seas will be there Smile
(17-11-2011, 06:26 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-11-2011, 08:42 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]Luke have you played Rach yet in the league? If so I could give you a match.

No, I havn't played Rach yet, but I think that I might try to get in some Cutlass! practise in this week. Steve, are you up for a game?

Yeah I'm up for a game, not actually played yet!!
Anyone for a 40k game? been a long time since I've caused some mayhem with my Dark Eldar raiders. Either that, or i watch Sean's game, want to see the new Necrons in action.
(19-11-2011, 12:41 AM)Noisysteve Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-11-2011, 06:26 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-11-2011, 08:42 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]Luke have you played Rach yet in the league? If so I could give you a match.

No, I havn't played Rach yet, but I think that I might try to get in some Cutlass! practise in this week. Steve, are you up for a game?

Yeah I'm up for a game, not actually played yet!!

I'd better get some painting done then! Looking forward to it!
Updated first post to reflect the pair of Cutlass games arranged so far.
Pages: 1 2 3