Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: My art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As theres no official fan art page i hope its ok to post this here but though you guys would like this.

I drew it while i was having a break from learning Blender (a free 3d art program) and was abit bored, didnt take to long and still isnt 100% finished so if i find time i'll tweak it a bit.

[Image: whelps.png]

I am planning on messing around with more warmahordes art so i may post it in here, let me know what you guys think Smile

Craig

Wow - Man that's awsome! Really impressive stuff! I've always wanted to be able to draw, but the best (and only) thing that I've ever drawn is a boat that I did one evening (P.S - It's not the most amazing ever)
That's ace Craig. If I ever get my mobile games projects further than the drawing board I'll have to get you to put your Blender and artistic skills to use Wink
This was one of the first pics id did trying to use just a white hightlight, also was when i was using a graphics pad for the first time and getting to grips with digital art.

[img][Image: Cthulhu-shadow.png][/img]
Something i built in blender, is intentionally low polygon.

[Image: mech3.jpg]