Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 1st November 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(26-10-2011, 10:34 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-10-2011, 10:25 AM)Dark Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]anyone up for a game of cutlass?

Con (MHFenix on here) who came along this week will probably want to have a chat with you about getting a DnD game going at some point!
yep sounds cool

I am so gonna lose against justin in Infinity, still learning the rules!
You 40K chaps got anything planned for this week?
Well i havn't got a game sorted, will probably just see who turns up Tongue
And I will be playing Warmachine for the first time.
oh i think a DnD game is being set up, so i'll probably be having a go at that....better play a 40k game the week after though, my Archon hasn't maimed, blown up or sliced anything to pieces in weeks
200 points Craig? You can use the infinity army builder on their website, and Luke send me a list of the models you have and i'll make you a list against Simon
(30-10-2011, 12:48 PM)seanbate Wrote: [ -> ]And I will be playing Warmachine for the first time.

Cool, who you playing Sean?
(30-10-2011, 12:54 PM)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]oh i think a DnD game is being set up, so i'll probably be having a go at that....better play a 40k game the week after though, my Archon hasn't maimed, blown up or sliced anything to pieces in weeks

Right-o, I think that's Con, you and Tom for DnD so far? Be good to see a role playing sesh get off the ground.
I'm free this week.

Gaz, if you've not got anything planned yet we can try FoW 15mm.

Otherwise I've got enough pirates to do both sides in Cutlass!

Failing that 6mm ww2 for Steve.

Final option is to join the D&D game, got the 4th ed rules so could create a character ready (time permitting b4 tuesday).

Si
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5