Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Archive of White Dwarf Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been contacted by a local chap who has a stack of old White Dwarf magazines, free to a good home. No other details I'm afraid, but let me know if you're interested and I'll pass on his details.
(23-10-2011, 09:52 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]I've been contacted by a local chap who has a stack of old White Dwarf magazines, free to a good home. No other details I'm afraid, but let me know if you're interested and I'll pass on his details.

I would love them please i collect them u see
OK Leon, I'll arrange to exchange your details with him via PM.
I too have a large quantity of white dwarfs free to a good home, starting at issue 210 through to about 340 I think, nearly five years worth anyway lol
At some point soon I'll have a whole bunch of WD articles if anyone wants them - we've got about 8 years worth (fair few issues missing mind), but I want to pillage them for painting / modelling / Ork / Orc / Necron / Space Wolves / Lizardmen stuff first I'm afraid! I'll sort the rest into army related piles if anyone is interested? Otherwise they're off for a slide into the recycle bin, as I'd quite like the underside of my bed back...
(24-10-2011, 05:09 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: [ -> ]I too have a large quantity of white dwarfs free to a good home, starting at issue 210 through to about 340 I think, nearly five years worth anyway lol

Well ill be willing to take them off your hands im after as many as i can get tbh.
Hey folks I also have a massive collection of WD mags. Will find out the exact issues etc. an let you know.

I have from WD215-WD296 with few gaps plus; 210, 212, 302, 306 and 326.