Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 18th October 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So whos Alan? cause im suppose to be playing him on tuesday lol
thats me Smile i use tyranids so ull want flamers for the little uns and lascannons for the big uns lol thats if ur a space marine player

garath ill give ya a game next week then gotta face the nightmare sooner or later ''shivers''
Scouts with sniper rifles and heavy bolter with hellfire rounds plus captain with storm bolter and hellfire rounds(poison on a 2+) should be good for those monstrous creatures rather than lascannon's.
Can you tell i've been scouring my codex for our rematch Alan? Tongue
Thats why i love dark eldar, all those poisoned splinter weapons......looking forward to playing tyranids, simply so i can drop my 2 raider mounted warrior squads next to the biggest monster i can see and shower it with shots in a sneaky drive by!!!
Craig looks like we are playing each other. Let me know what you fancy Warmahordes or Malifaux and we can get a game on.

**I thought I had a similar post in this thread earlier, but it may have disappeared into the void. Sorry if its wandering around some other thread somewhere.**
(16-10-2011, 10:27 AM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]Craig looks like we are playing each other. Let me know what you fancy Warmahordes or Malifaux and we can get a game on.

**I thought I had a similar post in this thread earlier, but it may have disappeared into the void. Sorry if its wandering around some other thread somewhere.**

Lets do warmahordes, my cygnar need to charge up their storm chambers again, let me know a points cost Smile
League is based on 25 points. So how about something different a 35 point game, seeing as its fun. I may bring Legion depending on how the clean up goes, but most likely Cryx. I'll let you know tomorrow evening which.
(15-10-2011, 10:58 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: [ -> ]thats me Smile i use tyranids so ull want flamers for the little uns and lascannons for the big uns lol thats if ur a space marine player

garath ill give ya a game next week then gotta face the nightmare sooner or later ''shivers''

Ok well should be a interesting game lol by the way im going to be about 20-30 mins late to the club this week because i got an interview in Birmingham but i will be there.
k thats fine what army do u use? 1500pts alright?
(17-10-2011, 02:15 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: [ -> ]k thats fine what army do u use? 1500pts alright?

i use orks and ya that's fine
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5