Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: SAGA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Yeah direct from them. Was very impressed. So now have 7pt warband
Ordered some anglo danish dice from gripping beast. Just need to paint up the models and re-read the rules, going to have a start on them after the Battlefield Birmingham tournament. Will attempt some quick painting scheme as I'm normally really slow - got some quickshade waiting to be used!
(06-02-2014, 12:39 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Ordered some anglo danish dice from gripping beast. Just need to paint up the models and re-read the rules, going to have a start on them after the Battlefield Birmingham tournament. Will attempt some quick painting scheme as I'm normally really slow - got some quickshade waiting to be used!

Great stuff! Always up for an intro game whenever you fancy it. I was very happy with the results of quickshade on my SAGA figures as I think it lends itself well to "cloth".
(06-02-2014, 12:46 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]Great stuff! Always up for an intro game whenever you fancy it. I was very happy with the results of quickshade on my SAGA figures as I think it lends itself well to "cloth".

Thanks Stu, will take you up on that offer next month hopefully. The dice have arrived from Gripping Beast already - wow, speedy service!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6