Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 27th September 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Might turn up in my best puritanical Lycra!
putting the visual horror of simons last comment aside *shudders* i should hopefully be attending this tuesday! will be good to be back, and id like to get in on this Warmachine tourney thats going on, i have a 25pt list at the ready (and am painting away fruriously to get it done in time) so if anyones interested?
Hey Craig, be good to see you again! Need a lift?
(22-09-2011, 06:44 PM)Simon Wrote: [ -> ]Might turn up in my best puritanical Lycra!

We need a new *queasy* smiley I think Tongue
yes i will need a lift thankyou mate was going to text you sunday or monday Smile
Bretonians v High Elves 1500 points.

Looking forward to it Steve. We'll take it steady so you can learn the new rules...
Thanks, I can be a little dense!!
There was talk of myself v Justin for some Warmahorde leaguing, but not sure if that's confirmed - otherwise I'll be there with my Khador if anyone hasn't got a battle sorted.
(20-09-2011, 09:16 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]Malifaux practice or Warmahordes league victory requested please.

(21-09-2011, 08:19 AM)sprogmcjob Wrote: [ -> ]warmahordes league game is in order me thinks i finally have a choice of 3 casters to play with Smile
so who want to face nature anyone?????

(21-09-2011, 06:29 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: [ -> ]I'm up for the usual: Warmachine League game, Infinity, Malifaux etc.

There's a Warmahordes fixture in there somewhere - I think Simon has played Alan, so Simon vs. Gaz or Alan vs. Gaz perhaps?
Indeed Stu, I'm sure things can be juggled about in the night.
Pages: 1 2 3 4