Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Man o'war re-release? Nope, its Dreadfleet!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My copy is apparently out for delivery. I sense my hobby target for this week is at risk.
(03-10-2011, 10:48 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]My copy is apparently out for delivery. I sense my hobby target for this week is at risk.

Bad news: I misread the status update, the order isn't out for delivery.

Good news: it's been delivered! Cool

I ordered mine 11.30 day pre-orders went live, and zip. Also no WD. GW and their service will be getting a strong email, as they are pissing me off.
Stuart these trays have been designed to sit inside the box Dreadfleet came in, and protect all the terrain and ship models, swell have a space for all the contents.
Battlefoams "Sea Fleet game tray."
(12-10-2011, 05:16 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]Stuart these trays have been designed to sit inside the box Dreadfleet came in, and protect all the terrain and ship models, swell have a space for all the contents.

Cheers Gaz, at £24 that's not as expensive as I thought it was going to be.
(13-10-2011, 09:24 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2011, 05:16 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]Stuart these trays have been designed to sit inside the box Dreadfleet came in, and protect all the terrain and ship models, swell have a space for all the contents.

Cheers Gaz, at £24 that's not as expensive as I thought it was going to be.

Trays arrived yesterday, seem to do the job.
Pages: 1 2