Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Social Outing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
lol ill have my girlfriend with me aswell :-)
With the need to start arranging display boards, can we finalise a date soon please. Sat 1st is most popular ATM (apart from Steve's holiday,) so are there any other issues with that date?
October the 1st seems perfect, i also need to know a finalized date asap.
October 1st it is then. I've updated the first post accordingly, and will update again with more details as they emerge. What sort of time are we looking at - 7.00pm-ish?

Can you confirm if you'll be bringing partners/bodyguards/etc. so I can get an idea of numbers.
ya sounds about right
So is this happening?
Yep, should be, just waiting for those numbers to be confirmed.
I'll get a final idea of numbers from you all while at the meeting tonight (please remind me to do this!) and then see if we can book a table for Saturday evening.
As suggested tonight I'll give the Harvester a call tomorrow and make sure we can book a table for sufficient numbers. Failing that it'll be a bag of chips and a can of Special Brew down by the lake.
(27-09-2011, 11:39 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]Failing that it'll be a bag of chips and a can of Special Brew down by the lake.

I'll bring the bottle of white lightning! Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8