Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 13th September 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(10-09-2011, 12:57 AM)Simon Wrote: [ -> ]Tom,

For the LoTR game on Tuesday I've done the respective army lists.

Find them attached.

There is a force of Rohan, a force of Minas Tirith Warriors and a force of heroes. You can decide with Ross who you want to command.

I have all the troops for this, a couple of the heroes are unpainted.
loioks good dsided ross wil use the rohan and gandalf and i will use from elrond and minas tirth to the ent.

(08-09-2011, 07:51 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote: [ -> ]I'm up for another WARMAHORDES game for the league, as I think that I need to get some sort of victory (whether that be a victory in my mind or for real!). I'll be trying out a new list, but I'm keeping it a secret until the moment we start to play.

Duane should be available for warmachine, and it'll count towards your league games Smile

Any chance you could bring your pinning stuff with you Gareth? Have a metal dreadnought that refuses to stay together, could do with some help!
on another note planetary empires turned up so should be able to sort out the 40k campaign.
Yeah no worries Vince. I'll get it sorted for you.
ross told me at school today that he can't make it this tuesday
That's ok. I'm still on for a 2k lotr game, unless you want to put it off till he's available.
Worked on a 1500 list to cause Andy a few head aches. We really need to play a bigger game some time, because at 1500 it becomes real hard to fit a solid core and take some toys. However with a few sneeky tricks up my sleeve, the game will be fun.
Slight change of plan - I can't make the complete session tomorrow evening so Simon R has kindly rearranged to play a Warmahordes league fixture against Luke.
WFB - Will have my High Elves if someone wants a bash...

I had heard Sarah was looking for a game... If so Sarah let's go for it 1500 pts...
Like the giant spoon i am i got home and realised i forgot my jacket and the tub of space marine stuff i left on the table! Anyone happen to pick either up?
Pages: 1 2 3 4