Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Weekender @ Evesham Wargames - Sunday 18th September 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Still hoping to make it along a bit later today...
Been out this morning and due to the change in plans I was hoping to pop along but Amelia has fallen ill so looks like I'm staying in for the rest of the day.

Shame I'd of liked to make it and put my new Executioner to use.
I'm back home now. They had a huge game of FoW between two guys on a 12'x4 table. Other than that six others were playing some historical Zulu based game. The yahoo group mentioned a few others were in available today, so they were thin on the floor, with numbers today. However after 3 hours of standing around, I could tell I would prefer the lovely pork roast I would be missing out on, so headed back. Certainly going to make it up again though, and I came away with some scenery ideas.
Looking unlikely I'm going to be able to make it down there now - sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day.
(18-09-2011, 05:17 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]and I came away with some scenery ideas.
Is there scenery as good as it looks in the photos? Any tips you can share?Smile
Pages: 1 2