Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Conan Campaign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So after digging the massive boxes of Conan out of the attic it was great to get the minis on the table and watch Stu roll dice badly. 

The end result was a close victory for the heroes with the Daemon and Zaporavo failing to bring Belit down on the final turn.

There was discussion of the campaign and some interest so i thought i'd put the details up here

I know Stuart, Paul & Will were interested but there is space for a 4th (or 1 person plays 2 characters)

The campaign is 8 scenarios long and you will gain experience and equipment as you progress, success or failure in each scenario determines which path you take and there are 18 total scenarios in the book, the Overlord also gains experience and can call on more and more minions and monsters to place in your path. 

this might even spur me on to paint the models needed for each stage of the campaign!

I'll dig out the list of characters later but if anyone (as a 4th) is interested shout and i can always sort out a 1 off game to show how it plays. and if you have any questions let me know!
Definitely up for this, really enjoyed the game last night (despite the dice rolls!)
Sounds great to me. Smile
I'd like to give it a go.
Monolith announced the release of a community campaign yesterday:

Quote:Greetings all,

We wanted to let you know that the Conan Community Campaign, Whispers From Stygia, is now complete. What is the Conan Community Campaign, you ask? Well, it’s a complete Conan campaign designed by a team of people (including our own Community Manager, Matt John) recruited from the-overlord.net and Conan Gaming Group (on Facebook). This campaign will allow you to use a wide-array of your Conan components over five scenarios, but only requires elements available at retail. This will allow players to get more use out of their Khitai, Stygia, Nordheim, Yoga of Yag, and Crossbowmen expansions, as well as gain experience points and equipment as they band together to thwart the efforts of the sinister Thoth-Amon!

Please have a look and a play through and let the team know what you think.

Now only one question remains:
“Who dies first?!”

More info: https://the-overlord.net/index.php?/topi...mment-5472
(11-10-2018, 08:53 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]Monolith announced the release of a community campaign yesterday:

Quote:Greetings all,

We wanted to let you know that the Conan Community Campaign, Whispers From Stygia, is now complete. What is the Conan Community Campaign, you ask? Well, it’s a complete Conan campaign designed by a team of people (including our own Community Manager, Matt John) recruited from the-overlord.net and Conan Gaming Group (on Facebook). This campaign will allow you to use a wide-array of your Conan components over five scenarios, but only requires elements available at retail. This will allow players to get more use out of their Khitai, Stygia, Nordheim, Yoga of Yag, and Crossbowmen expansions, as well as gain experience points and equipment as they band together to thwart the efforts of the sinister Thoth-Amon!

Please have a look and a play through and let the team know what you think.

Now only one question remains:
“Who dies first?!”

nice!!

i dont have StygiaKhitai, or Yogah of Yag......you just want me to buy more dont you stu!!
(11-10-2018, 09:18 AM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2018, 08:53 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]Monolith announced the release of a community campaign yesterday:

nice!!

i dont have StygiaKhitai, or Yogah of Yag......you just want me to buy more dont you stu!!

Like you need an excuse  Big Grin
(11-10-2018, 10:18 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2018, 09:18 AM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]nice!!

Like you need an excuse  Big Grin

shhhhh, i need someone to blame!