Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 18th September 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
40K - 2,000 points - May need to bring a few proxy models
Is anyone free for a game of Legion, or Dresden board game?

Obviously one person for Legion, upto 4 for Dresden.
Would anybody be up for dusting off the warhammer fantasy models and playing some 9th age?
Me, Mick, Vince and Jim malifaux through the breach rpg. I believe Ben was interested in having a look if you're along this week
(17-09-2018, 11:19 AM)stygmatyr Wrote: [ -> ]Me, Mick, Vince and Jim malifaux through the breach rpg. I believe Ben was interested in having a look if you're along this week

im interested, but im not around now till October. I'll join the next if thats ok? Let me know what i need to prep!
(14-09-2018, 12:23 PM)wako1302 Wrote: [ -> ]40K - 2,000 points - May need to bring a few proxy models

I can do 2k Dave if you’ve not sorted a game as I’ve not had any takers as yet.
Oz vs Mark (new player) - running some xwing 2.0 Smile
(17-09-2018, 04:27 PM)IDelmerius Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-09-2018, 12:23 PM)wako1302 Wrote: [ -> ]40K - 2,000 points - May need to bring a few proxy models

I can do 2k Dave if you’ve not sorted a game as I’ve not had any takers as yet.

Ok
Change of plan as Vince is ill, and Mick can't make it. Me and Jim will be playing age of sigmar champions followed by some shadespire.
Matt (drMtickle) I'm afraid I'm not well so won't make it tonight. I've emailed you too in the hopes that you'll get the message. Really sorry Sad
Pages: 1 2