Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 4th September 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(01-09-2018, 10:06 PM)LankySi Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2018, 09:36 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Don't think I have a game this week yet so is anyone up for a game of one of the following:

SAGA, Guild Ball, Dropfleet, Blood Bowl league, Warhammer 8th / 9th, Shadespire or Lotr (don't have new rules yet)?

Do you want to join Matt and I on Shadespire? I've bought the extra board and have all the warbands now so we could play 3 player

Or we could play LotR? Are my posts invisible?
(01-09-2018, 10:53 PM)Brightblade Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2018, 10:06 PM)LankySi Wrote: [ -> ]Do you want to join Matt and I on Shadespire? I've bought the extra board and have all the warbands now so we could play 3 player

Or we could play LotR? Are my posts invisible?

Not invisible. I'm down for lotr. 1000 pountp rock and roll
(01-09-2018, 09:36 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Don't think I have a game this week yet so is anyone up for a game of one of the following:

SAGA, Guild Ball, Dropfleet, Blood Bowl league, Warhammer 8th / 9th, Shadespire or Lotr (don't have new rules yet)?

Do you want to join Matt and I on Shadespire? I've bought the extra board and have all the warbands now so we could play 3 player

I'd be up for this if Matt (drMTickle) doesn't mind a 3-player?

Mind if I tag along as a 4th?  Just finished painting up my Steelhearts champs Smile
(02-09-2018, 01:09 AM)Joga_Bonito Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2018, 10:53 PM)Brightblade Wrote: [ -> ]Or we could play LotR? Are my posts invisible?

Not invisible. I'm down for lotr. 1000 pountp rock and roll

Hooray!  Was hoping we’d get a game in! Which force are planning you bringing? Using new rules?
(02-09-2018, 09:27 AM)Agent0range Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2018, 10:06 PM)LankySi Wrote: [ -> ]Do you want to join Matt and I on Shadespire? I've bought the extra board and have all the warbands now so we could play 3 player

Mind if I tag along as a 4th?  Just finished painting up my Steelhearts champs Smile

Yeah absolutely. I've built a deck for Magore's Fiends so I'm going to try them out. 

I'll bring my other warbands along so Matt (drMtickle) and jaqenhgar can use them, if required
(02-09-2018, 09:51 AM)Brightblade Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2018, 01:09 AM)Joga_Bonito Wrote: [ -> ]Not invisible. I'm down for lotr. 1000 pountp rock and roll

Hooray!  Was hoping we’d get a game in! Which force are planning you bringing? Using new rules?

IllIbring good guys if that's ok, and news rules, yessss. Throwing spears are back baby
Okey dokey! Bad guys for me! New rules it is! Can’t wait!
(30-08-2018, 10:49 PM)George Wrote: [ -> ]Me and Adam are setting sail for some 28mm pirate action. We'll be having a go with some free rules using my recently scratchbuilt pirate ships and foundry pirate crews. If anyone is short of a game and wants to join in then just reply to this message and I can add you in to whatever we do. 
Cheers

George

(N.B. BYO Rum)

Interested to know more about this George. I've got a game this week, but pencil me in for another week if you're having another go.
(02-09-2018, 02:29 PM)LankySi Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2018, 09:27 AM)Agent0range Wrote: [ -> ]Mind if I tag along as a 4th?  Just finished painting up my Steelhearts champs Smile

Yeah absolutely. I've built a deck for Magore's Fiends so I'm going to try them out. 

I'll bring my other warbands along so Matt (drMtickle) and jaqenhgar can use them, if required

I think I am following this - I am happy what ever happens. As said I have not played shadespire so looking forward to that and hopefully can pick it up quickly enough. 

Should I still bring along Kill team or will Shadespire occupy our time well enough.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5