Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: A Game of Thrones Board Game, Second Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like there's a new edition of the Game of Thrones board game coming out from Fantasy Flight Games. I missed out on the original version (I was looking for it at the UK Games Expo) but will probably look to pick up this second edition at some point.
Any Game of Thrones Miniatures in the offering? I quite fancy being Lord Stark of Winterfell, or a Knights Watch army
I'm sure I stumbled across some Game of Thrones miniatures earlier this week, and thought I might have mentioned them in the Suppliers forum but can't find any mention. I'll have a look around...
(18-08-2011, 09:20 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: [ -> ]Any Game of Thrones Miniatures in the offering? I quite fancy being Lord Stark of Winterfell, or a Knights Watch army

(18-08-2011, 10:18 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure I stumbled across some Game of Thrones miniatures earlier this week, and thought I might have mentioned them in the Suppliers forum but can't find any mention. I'll have a look around...

Thought I had! Mentioned them here: http://forum.redwarsoc.com/showthread.ph...83#pid2483

They're available as "George R.R. Martin Masterworks" from Dark Sword Miniatures.