Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 6th February 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(04-02-2018, 08:29 PM)Russell Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2018, 02:05 PM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]
(31-01-2018, 02:17 PM)Russell Wrote: [ -> ]40k (1500pts?) Unless one of the many opponents I've managed to aquire in Shadow Wars fancies a game?

Or if someone wants to teach me how to play Lord of the Rings before the Battle Companies?

I can do 1500, my evening just freed up

Awesome - sounds good to me

Hey Russell, my evening has been stolen by work now..... Rain check?
Yeah no worries - Anyone looking for a 40k or wants to teach me LotR?
(05-02-2018, 08:55 PM)Russell Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah no worries - Anyone looking for a 40k or wants to teach me LotR?

No to both but your welcome to play Imperial Assault
I'll come down anyway
Vince can't make it due to car and MOT so no star wars roleplay for us. I think James will still make it though
(06-02-2018, 08:41 AM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2018, 08:55 PM)Russell Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah no worries - Anyone looking for a 40k or wants to teach me LotR?

No to both but your welcome to play Imperial Assault

Sounds good
There was a jacket left behind. I’ve picked it up, but I’m not there next week. If it’s needed before hand I’ll try and sort something out, if it’s not I’m hoping to pass it onto Stuart to bring along.
(06-02-2018, 11:25 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]There was a jacket left behind. I’ve picked it up, but I’m not there next week. If it’s needed before hand I’ll try and sort something out, if it’s not I’m hoping to pass it onto Stuart to bring along.

Hi Garaeth, it was my coat, thanks for picking up and the message. I can manage without till next week if Stu could bring it along next week that'd be great.
(06-02-2018, 11:46 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2018, 11:25 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]There was a jacket left behind. I’ve picked it up, but I’m not there next week. If it’s needed before hand I’ll try and sort something out, if it’s not I’m hoping to pass it onto Stuart to bring along.

Hi Garaeth, it was my coat, thanks for picking up and the message. I can manage without till next week if Stu could bring it along next week that'd be great.

Yep, no problem Chris.
Thanks very much!
Pages: 1 2 3