Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Conquest of Sladus 4. 40k Escalation campaign (Full)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(03-02-2018, 12:03 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Ben but where are those rules for the Combat Patrol from? I'm curious why it isn't selectable in battlescribe?

What's a GUO?

Think they are either in the rulebook or chapter approved. It's basically a patrol detachment with more slots, but you can't take models over 12 wounds.

GUO stands for Great Unclean One I assume?
(03-02-2018, 09:02 AM)LukeR Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2018, 12:03 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Ben but where are those rules for the Combat Patrol from? I'm curious why it isn't selectable in battlescribe?

What's a GUO?

Think they are either in the rulebook or chapter approved. It's basically a patrol detachment with more slots, but you can't take models over 12 wounds.

GUO stands for Great Unclean One I assume?

Ha, yes GUO is theĀ glorious pile of filth that is a great unclean one
It's from a Warhammer World event pack - my advice would be to use a patrol detachment in Battlescribe
I think I needs a quick recap - Or maybe still suffering from a weekend at Warhammer World followed by the SuperBowl.

I need to create a Combat Patrol of at least 1 Troop choice, that is no greater than 500 points and no greater than 25 power level.

Do I need to paint all of the models ?
Do I need to list my Army first ?
Can I take incomplete units (i.e. 5 models when the default is 10) ?
The wound limit of 10, is this per model or unit ?
Dave - we're not doing points it's all Power Level, the only requirement for Month 1 is a minimum of 1 troop choice and no single model greater than 10 wounds.
I guess we start a new thread with people's lists, you don't need to pre-declare the list, but you need to keep anything you have from Month 1 in month 2 and so on, but you can add to a squad i.e. 5 Man month 1, upto 10 Man in month 2
(08-02-2018, 08:14 AM)Russell Wrote: [ -> ]Dave - we're not doing points it's all Power Level, the only requirement for Month 1 is a minimum of 1 troop choice and no single model greater than 10 wounds.

OK, happy with just using PL.
and you dont have to paint all your models. but if you have a unit with at least 1 unpainted model. your opponent can spend 1 cp for one of his units to reroll missed to hits and to wounds against that unit for the phase
so when are we looking to start this?
soon.

How do you like this as a campaign map?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21