Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 16th January 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'll try and get there a bit earlier this week - JJ has arranged for us to have some storage space in one of the cupboards in the main hall, sufficient for us to be able to store all our scenery. I think one or two of us have volunteered to move everything down there from upstairs - if anyone else is available to lend a hand then that would be great Shouldn't take too long hopefully.
Anybody up for a game of something? BB final with Seb, or Guild Ball, Saga, DropFLEET or DropZONE anyone?

PS I will try and get there early to help bring a few bits downstairs Stu
(11-01-2018, 12:44 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]PS I will try and get there early to help bring a few bits downstairs Stu

Cheers Chris!
I'd be up for a game of Saga Chris as could do with the practise before the Wyverns Saga Day.

(11-01-2018, 12:44 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody up for a game of something? BB final with Seb, or Guild Ball, Saga, DropFLEET or DropZONE anyone?

(11-01-2018, 06:57 PM)George Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be up for a game of Saga Chris as could do with the practise before the Wyverns Saga Day.

(11-01-2018, 12:44 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody up for a game of something? BB final with Seb, or Guild Ball, Saga, DropFLEET or DropZONE anyone?

OK sounds good, are you doing dark ages, crusades or roman era?
Cool. I am going to use the dark ages welsh as Chris from Wyverns has kindly let me borrow his and I enjoyed playing with yours in that intro game you gave me a while back. So maybe if you could bring one of your other forces for a game that'd be great.

(11-01-2018, 11:02 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2018, 06:57 PM)George Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be up for a game of Saga Chris as could do with the practise before the Wyverns Saga Day.

OK sounds good, are you doing dark ages, crusades or roman era?
Righto I'll bring Anglo-Danes then
Perfect, see you Tuesday.

(12-01-2018, 10:36 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Righto I'll bring Anglo-Danes then
40K 2000 points or Dropfleet commander (1000 pts) if anyone is interested?
(10-01-2018, 08:54 PM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2018, 08:34 AM)msmith Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone for 40k or saga

I could do 40k. What power/point level?

Still learning my army and rules so lower is better!

Any thoughts on point level Matt?
Pages: 1 2 3