Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: DfC Escalation League
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
If it helps even numbers up I could play Scourge instead of UCM
(29-10-2017, 12:05 PM)hectorkmackenzie Wrote: [ -> ]When are you looking to start?

Hi Hector, good to hear from you again.

I’m looking at starting it late November or early December.
(29-10-2017, 02:39 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]If it helps even numbers up I could play Scourge instead of UCM

That would help a little, but if UCM is what you want to go for, it really is fine Chris.
(29-10-2017, 12:39 PM)Walters Wrote: [ -> ]I'll sign up. UCM if we are starting nowish. If it is likely to be a few weeks before we start I will assemble some of my PHR and try them out.

It’ll be around a month, so plenty of time to assemble and paint!
I'll will finally start paining my PHR then. What are people using for bases/damage trackers these days?
(29-10-2017, 05:53 PM)hectorkmackenzie Wrote: [ -> ]I'll will finally start paining my PHR then. What are people using for bases/damage trackers these days?

Awesome! I'm using the standard bases for layer and spike but D20s for damage. Matt uses red/yellow or blue counters for spikes but bases for layers.
This is a great response everyone, thanks for signing up! I’d like to fit in the first two league matches before a pause for Christmas, so I’m thinking Tuesday 5th December and Tuesday 19th December? Does that ring any immediate alarms for anyone?
(29-10-2017, 10:37 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote: [ -> ]This is a great response everyone, thanks for signing up! I’d like to fit in the first two league matches before a pause for Christmas, so I’m thinking Tuesday 5th December and Tuesday 19th December? Does that ring any immediate alarms for anyone?

5th should be X-wing and 19th is last meet before Xmas, usually loads of random stuff that night - see weekly thread.
Oooh I'd be quite interested in joining. I bought the starter set last year, built and painted it all but haven't played a game yet. I'll tentatively suggest going UCM as I'm guessing they're the "all rounder" force that is a bit easier to pick up for a beginner perhaps, but based on numbers I've got the starter fleets for both Scourge and UCM.
(30-10-2017, 12:17 PM)Agent0range Wrote: [ -> ]Oooh I'd be quite interested in joining. I bought the starter set last year, built and painted it all but haven't played a game yet. I'll tentatively suggest going UCM as I'm guessing they're the "all rounder" force that is a bit easier to pick up for a beginner perhaps, but based on numbers I've got the starter fleets for both Scourge and UCM.

Great to hear Alan, it’d be awesome to have you on board. Either faction are straightforward to play, don’t worry about what others are bringing, just bring the faction you like the best! UCM are probably a shade simpler and more forgiving to play as a newbie.

I mean JJ only ever uses UCM, and he even wins sometimes, so they must be forgiving???
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5