Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 19th December 2017 - Xmas Special!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Happy to drop out and play talisman if there is enough room for 1 more player
If that's the case - then yeah can do :-)
(18-12-2017, 08:03 PM)wako1302 Wrote: [ -> ]Happy to drop out and play talisman if there is enough room for 1 more player

There's certainly room, we've got 4 players at the moment so there's space for 2 more. I'll save you one of those spaces, and check with Rob to see if he wants to join us as well.
(18-12-2017, 09:11 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-12-2017, 08:03 PM)wako1302 Wrote: [ -> ]Happy to drop out and play talisman if there is enough room for 1 more player

There's certainly room, we've got 4 players at the moment so there's space for 2 more. I'll save you one of those spaces, and check with Rob to see if he wants to join us as well.

Thanks stu
Russ, I’m going to play Talisman, suggest you arrange a game wth Rog
(18-12-2017, 03:48 AM)Rog27 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok im up for 1500 pts 2v2 40k. Who am I paired with and what army do they have? I WON'T bring tourney list.

Open war might be better. With 4 players cards will slow us down. The open war ones havw stuff like meteors crashing and the like. I'm easy though.

I'm well up for Open War tomorrow - name a points level and I'll pull something together
Russell I've just made a fun 1500 pts list. Nothing hardcore. Would like to use strategems though - do they work in open war? I can tweak if not. Happy with any mission.
Stratagems are fine by me - I've got a Fluffy list I've been playing at 1500pts also, we'll go for that!
Luke (my eldest) is going to join us for Talisman tonight too, so that's all six spots taken.
Really enjoyed the game of Talisman last night - that's the closest I've ever come to finishing it Smile

Happy Christmas everyone, and see you in the new year!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6