Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 10th October 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi everyone,

I am new here but really like the idea of a night in the week playing some miniatures so if there is someone fancy playing LotR I am the man !
From 250 to 1000 points or even with battle companies (really fun in fact), please tell me and let's play a game !

Hope to get one answer or even more !

Nicolas.
(25-09-2017, 06:12 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be up for a game of dropfleet if anyone wants to test a list against Shaltari.

I'd be up for game of dropfleet Chris. (Unless you would prefer play some guildball or gates of antares? :p )
(28-09-2017, 11:02 PM)will Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-09-2017, 06:12 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be up for a game of dropfleet if anyone wants to test a list against Shaltari.

I'd be up for game of dropfleet Chris. (Unless you would prefer play some guildball or gates of antares? :p )

Shame we can't fit all 3 in! I'd like to play either Dropfleet or Guild Ball, which do you fancy playing most?
Not around this week - work... Sad
40K, Bloodbowl league game, or something else
(28-09-2017, 07:58 PM)Redfish Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone,

I am new here but really like the idea of a night in the week playing some miniatures so if there is someone fancy playing LotR I am the man !
From 250 to 1000 points or even with battle companies (really fun in fact), please tell me and let's play a game !

Hope to get one answer or even more !

Nicolas.

Hi Nicholas,

I'm up for a 1000 point game!
Anyone fancy a game of 40k - ive got a list i want to try out
Hello all. I had a brilliant first game vs Russell his week and am looking for another game of 40k this coming Tuesday! 2k points. Fun tournament practise level ideally. Im still learning some rules.
(03-10-2017, 12:42 PM)wako1302 Wrote: [ -> ]40K, Bloodbowl league game, or something else

(05-10-2017, 10:49 AM)Rog27 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all. I had a brilliant first game vs Russell his week and am looking for another game of 40k this coming Tuesday! 2k points. Fun tournament practise level ideally. Im still learning some rules.

Dave?
Not here (again) this week.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5