Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 19th September 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(14-09-2017, 06:13 PM)George Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-09-2017, 03:19 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for a game of Guild Ball, SAGA or Dropfleet/Dropzone.

Happy to demo / help people learn any of these games if they fancy a go.

Hi Chris. I'd quite like to have a go at Saga so if you'd be willing to take me through it that would be great. Would you have a spare sides for me to use or would I need to get some figures together?
Cheers
George

OK great! I have Welsh and Anglo-Danes both painted, or some unpainted Romans or Vikings, so take your pick!
(14-09-2017, 09:20 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-09-2017, 06:13 PM)George Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-09-2017, 03:19 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for a game of Guild Ball, SAGA or Dropfleet/Dropzone.

Happy to demo / help people learn any of these games if they fancy a go.

Hi Chris. I'd quite like to have a go at Saga so if you'd be willing to take me through it that would be great. Would you have a spare sides for me to use or would I need to get some figures together?
Cheers
George

OK great! I have Welsh and Anglo-Danes both painted, or some unpainted Romans or Vikings, so take your pick!

Well I have no preference really so perhaps lets go for the painted ones. Looking forward to it!
Not sure if I am around tomorrow, but if I am can I join Ralph for some board game.
I'm still looking for a game of 40k if anyone's around?
Pages: 1 2