Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Noob seeks battle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I use an old plastic toolbox for my dropfleet, with lots of foam and bubble wrap. Its not the ideal solution but I havnt had any breakages (yet). Looking into getting a feldherr case in the future as my collection grows.

Fleet size for tournaments I think I took four cruisers, thirteen frigates, and four corvettes. However for future tournaments, I'll probably have more cruisers and less frigates.
Thanks Will - im wondering whether to get a medium or maximum case. Both have foam slots for 33+ frigates which seems a little excessive!
(01-08-2017, 11:07 PM)Adam Duckett Wrote: [ -> ]Both have foam slots for 33+ frigates which seems a little excessive!

Haha it might not be that excessive.... I couldn't fit my UCM frigates in that... :/
Really! In that case maybe I ought to order the Maxi? Hmmmm. I did make the mistake of ordering a small foam carrier for my Necromunda guys and now I'm regretting it. The big one it is! At least then I've got a target to fill it :-D
Haha yes indeed.

Happy to give you a game whenever you're free too.
Cheers JJ - I'll definitely take you up on that offer!
Pages: 1 2