Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 8th August 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(07-08-2017, 09:02 AM)LukeR Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2017, 10:12 PM)LukeR Wrote: [ -> ]I'm playing LOTR with Phil - 800 points

I know we discussed doing Mordor vs Isengard - but some of my Mordor army is packed away and I can't get at it, so I'll play Rohan instead.

Maybe if I get time I'll finish up Gamling with the Banner tonight!

Hi Luke, no problem! We can do a 1000 point game if you want too.. just a suggestion
(07-08-2017, 04:11 PM)Joga_Bonito Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2017, 09:02 AM)LukeR Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2017, 10:12 PM)LukeR Wrote: [ -> ]I'm playing LOTR with Phil - 800 points

I know we discussed doing Mordor vs Isengard - but some of my Mordor army is packed away and I can't get at it, so I'll play Rohan instead.

Maybe if I get time I'll finish up Gamling with the Banner tonight!

Hi Luke, no problem! We can do a 1000 point game if you want too.. just a suggestion

Sure why not! 1000 points it is

Maybe I'll be able to fit all my Riders...
Jonah has had to cancel so I am free for a game of anything if anybody wants a game?
(31-07-2017, 06:55 PM)msmith Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-07-2017, 09:49 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-07-2017, 09:16 PM)msmith Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-07-2017, 04:43 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm up for Beyond the Gates of Antares, Dropfleet Commander, Dropzone Commander, X-Wing or Magic the Gathering. Failing that, I'll just watch a game or read up on some rules I haven't read yet...

Hey JJ,
I'll take you up on Dropfleet Commander. I've played a few games up only start packing games.
Just painted a army so keen to play a bigger game. 1250pt ok
Matt

Hi Matt, happy to do Dropfleet Commander at 1250pts, which force have you got? I usually play UCM.

Excellent, I just brought and painted a UCM army. Matt

(07-08-2017, 07:20 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Jonah has had to cancel so I am free for a game of anything if anybody wants a game?

Do you guys want to play each other at Dropfleet Commander? Rumour has it the X-Wing campaign is on again this week and I've double-booked myself.
I'm new and I'm going to pop along and meet you guys for this one so if anyone is in need of a spare player for anything that'd be great but otherwise I'll enjoy watching some games.

George
Still looking for a game of something
I got room for both George and Dave, if you don't mind playing board games with a 6 yr old. I'm bringing Tsuro of the Seas , Oz Fluxx, Norsaga, and Century spice road.
Star wars rpg has been cancelled tonight so i'll be along with Alan to play some games
(08-08-2017, 11:05 AM)stygmatyr Wrote: [ -> ]Star wars rpg has been cancelled tonight so i'll be along with Alan to play some games

I may turn up to join you, if not there by 7 start without me.
OK I'm happy to play JJ at dropfleet, that OK with you JJ? I'll bring scourge, 1000pts. If not I'll be free for a game of something and will bring a selection.
Pages: 1 2 3 4