Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 25th July 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(12-07-2017, 08:07 AM)LukeR Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone want to do some Project Z or Test of Honour this week?

Either of those sounds good!
(12-07-2017, 08:27 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2017, 08:07 AM)LukeR Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone want to do some Project Z or Test of Honour this week?

Either of those sounds good!

Well I suppose Project Z if anyone else wants to join in, otherwise Test of Honour would be good.
(12-07-2017, 02:04 PM)LukeR Wrote: [ -> ]Well I suppose Project Z if anyone else wants to join in, otherwise Test of Honour would be good.

Smashing, happy with either of those options!
Probably time for another Blood Bowl league game, if not 40K or boardgames
Phil are we playing LOTR this week? If so, do you want to points match or do another scenario?
Cheers.
I'm pencilling this in for the second round of the new X Wing Campaign, involving: Guy, Charlotte, Ant, Leanne, Chris, JJ, Will, Hannah.

I know Will and JJ are down for playing something else, so you guys can either postpone your GoA game or just miss one Campaign round? We'll go ahead and assume JJ died? Cool.
(15-07-2017, 11:15 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pencilling this in for the second round of the new X Wing Campaign, involving: Guy, Charlotte, Ant, Leanne, Chris, JJ, Will, Hannah.

I know Will and JJ are down for playing something else, so you guys can either postpone your GoA game or just miss one Campaign round? We'll go ahead and assume JJ died? Cool.

I thought the second round was going to be on the 18th or is this no longer the case?
(16-07-2017, 11:56 AM)will Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-07-2017, 11:15 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pencilling this in for the second round of the new X Wing Campaign, involving: Guy, Charlotte, Ant, Leanne, Chris, JJ, Will, Hannah.

I thought the second round was going to be on the 18th or is this no longer the case?

Yeah I was under the impression it was the 18th too as I was missing it due to my game with Gareth.
40k or Bloodbowl league (already played Dave)
(17-07-2017, 07:29 AM)Russell Wrote: [ -> ]40k or Bloodbowl league (already played Dave)

Russ, If nothing pops up I'll play you at 40K or Bloodbowl again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5