Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 4th July 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Ralph - board games
  • Chris & John - Blood Bowl
  • Luke & Russell - Blood Bowl league match
  • Dave & Joga_Bonito - Warhammer 40k
  • X-Wing campaign - Guy, Matt, Hannah, Charlotte, Will, JJ, Ant
Games Sought:
  • Fitz - Shadow War Armaggedon
Hope to be there with my usual board games.
(13-06-2017, 05:54 PM)Raowulf Wrote: [ -> ]Hope to be there with my usual board games.

Sounds like a good idea to me.
Chris & John - are you chaps playing Blood Bowl this week?
(23-06-2017, 08:51 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]Chris & John - are you chaps playing Blood Bowl this week?

Yes I think this is the week John said he was free
(23-06-2017, 10:26 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-06-2017, 08:51 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]Chris & John - are you chaps playing Blood Bowl this week?

Yes I think this is the week John said he was free

Right-o, I'll pencil you in!
40K, Bloodbowl or Boardgames
We're on for this week Stu! 600 points?
(28-06-2017, 04:12 PM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote: [ -> ]We're on for this week Stu! 600 points?

Sounds great!
Up for some Dropzone or Dropfleet, or Bloodbowl League game with anyone I haven't yet played.
Pages: 1 2 3