Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Eighth Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Probably back in in a small way, was utterly sick of the last edition
Sisters will probably start taking to the battle field again, with a host of Allies.
Are those allies likely to be Gold?
You mean like these guys ?

[attachment=2233]
[attachment=2234]
Sisters Ready For 8th

Celestine (everyone's favourite)
[attachment=2235]

Penitent Engines - From what I have read, now they stay alive and whoop arse in Melee
[attachment=2236]

Bolter Bitches
[attachment=2237]
Or maybe these guys may get a run out

[attachment=2242]
[attachment=2241]
[attachment=2240]
[attachment=2239]
[attachment=2238]
Got my rulebook and had a read through the core rules, and some of the other "advanced" rules. Really like it and can't wait to get some games in.

I really like how straightfoward some of the phases are now. The psychic phase is nice and simple, no faff with the perils of the warp table and gone are the days of having to track loads of powers on a spreadsheet when you've got 5+ psykers and doing all that dice rolling at the start of the game to work it all out and keep track of it.
Luke and I played a game last week - a real change from 7th - Got to use quite a few Ork units i havn't used for ages
(25-06-2017, 10:53 AM)Russell Wrote: [ -> ]Luke and I played a game last week - a real change from 7th - Got to use quite a few Ork units i havn't used for ages

Yes, it was quite a change - I realised afterwards the minor rule I didn't play right was that as Space Marines I had the ability to reroll morale checks - I only lost one or two men to morale so it made no effect on the game really.

Going to continue with the Bikes - as it's fun but have done a bit of fiddling to the list to get two more Dreadnoughts in!
Pages: 1 2 3