Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 20th June 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(16-06-2017, 12:42 PM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote: [ -> ]WOOOHOOOW! I'm about this week at last. Nay one up for a game LOTR/HOBBIT 600 point game?

I'd be up for some lord of the rings. Would you mind me running a slightly cut down thorin's company? Got the plastic set at the uk games expo and itching to put them on a battlefield. If not I will use my mordor orcs and give gothmog a run out. Big Grin
(18-06-2017, 03:42 PM)will Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-06-2017, 12:42 PM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote: [ -> ]WOOOHOOOW! I'm about this week at last. Nay one up for a game LOTR/HOBBIT 600 point game?

I'd be up for some lord of the rings. Would you mind me running a slightly cut down thorin's company? Got the plastic set at the uk games expo and itching to put them on a battlefield. If not I will use my mordor orcs and give gothmog a run out. Big Grin

Yeah thorins company sounds like great fun. Let me know what points and I'll make a list Smile
I'm going to come long looking to tag onto some form of game. I'm bringing my Destiny along if anyone fancies a run through if that.
Still looking for a 3rd or maybe a 4th for Firefly
(18-06-2017, 11:30 PM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-06-2017, 03:42 PM)will Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah thorins company sounds like great fun. Let me know what points and I'll make a list Smile

well the full company is about 1020pts thats probably a bit much? I've only got six of the company painted at the moment anyway which is about 600pts
I'd like to join in the game of Firefly please.
Failing that I'll play Destiny with Gaz.
(19-06-2017, 08:05 PM)Vukotich Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to join in the game of Firefly please.
Failing that I'll play Destiny with Gaz.

Sure no probs
I won't be able to make my game tomorrow due to a family situation in Cumbria. I'll be travelling up tomorrow day. Hopefully me and will can push our game back a week.
I'm still going to head down to club tonight. Will bring xwing and other bits. If anyones looking for a last min particular game of something, I'd be up for anything.
Star wars rpg isn't happening tonight so we'll be playing board games ourselves.
Ollie wants to play firefly if there's room to join your game Dave
Pages: 1 2 3