Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tombstone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Also tempted.
Dammit, I'd convinced myself I wasn't going to pledge on this...
So that's five of us then Big Grin
(29-04-2017, 07:15 PM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]So that's five of us then Big Grin

Two more and we can have the £300 all seven factions, free postage, rule book. Plus extra figures etc.

£43 each.

Only three days to go though.....
Is anyone getting more than one gang? Would mean less of us needed then. I for one would be happy with just one gang.
Think I am not going to pledge on this, even though it looks good - car needs a bit of tlc as my exhaust just fell off and the air conditioning is broke Sad
Cars...SadSad

OK I am happy with one gang. 4 of us with a gang each. £165, or we each just do the £45 thing.

Assume we take different gangs, anyone any preferences?

I'd plump for outlaws I think.
I really like the female deputy and leader models so I'd go for the female gang. Really like those sculpts as they have lots of movement to them.
I like the Lawmen and 7th Calvary.

Would definitely only want one gang though - far too many miniatures bought lately Smile
Had my eye on the female and/or 7th cavalry gangs, plus a rulebook. Still not 100% decided on pledging though, given recent outlay and amount of stuff still unopened! Might be something I buy into later (unless I cave at the last minute). If you're sorting out a group pledge then please don't wait for me.
Pages: 1 2 3