Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Fancy some Middle Earth Roleplaying?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
First week in April could be good - gives me time to sneak in another Blood Bowl match beforehand.
First week in April is also good for me Smile,
(27-02-2017, 05:45 PM)will Wrote: [ -> ]First week in April is also good for me Smile,

Good for me as well.
(27-02-2017, 06:02 PM)LukeR Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-02-2017, 05:45 PM)will Wrote: [ -> ]First week in April is also good for me Smile,

Good for me as well.
I'm happy with first week in April.
First week in April should be star wars RPG, if I can convince vince to postpone then I'll be up for this. Sent a pm to Paul about character idea
Righto first week of April then.

I will get characters sorted. 6 of you now so the the table is full.

I am going to make a change to levels, because we won't be playing every week it will be more about enjoying the journey than going up levels... and low level can be a bit challenging.

I said to be dual class Fighter + something. But now will have 6 levels, so you could be Fighter 3 cleric 3 or Fighter 1 Mage 5, etc. And with 6 players if anyone or
all desperately wants to be single class that is fine... let me know.

I have been building a tale that has everyone in there...

You will be a bit more durable...
(03-03-2017, 10:44 PM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]Righto first week of April then.

I will get characters sorted. 6 of you now so the the table is full.

I am going to make a change to levels, because we won't be playing every week it will be more about enjoying the journey than going up levels... and low level can be a bit challenging.

I said to be dual class Fighter + something. But now will have 6 levels, so you could be Fighter 3 cleric 3 or Fighter 1 Mage 5, etc. And with 6 players if anyone or
all desperately wants to be single class that is fine... let me know.

I have been building a tale that has everyone in there...

You will be a bit more durable...
Hi Paul
Are we still starting this on 4th April? Should I have done anything in preparation?
Cheers.
Thanks for the session yesterday Paul. Was lots of fun, looking forward to the next one Big Grin
Yeah, great intro - sorry for slowing everyone down with all my questions, and thanks to Tony for helping with me my profile!
Great introduction session Paul - looking forward to the next one now. Big thanks to everyone with RPG experience for helping me with the character sheet.
Pages: 1 2 3