Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Salute 2017 - Saturday 22nd April
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(13-02-2017, 02:12 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]So we have the following interested so far:

Myself
Gaz
Paul
JJ
Matt
Luke

Anyone else fancy it? Five more and I believe there's a group discount on tickets.

Chris, Will or Matt maybe?
Not sure if I will make it this year, when do you need to know by?
(13-02-2017, 09:36 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if I will make it this year, when do you need to know by?

Tickets for the show itself can still be bought online on the day (£12 online rather than £20 cash at the door), but I guess we need to organise train travel soon. Are we all happy to meet at Warwick Parkway as we did last year and travel up by train? Seemed to work well.
(11-03-2017, 02:30 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-02-2017, 09:36 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if I will make it this year, when do you need to know by?

Tickets for the show itself can still be bought online on the day (£12 online rather than £20 cash at the door), but I guess we need to organise train travel soon. Are we all happy to meet at Warwick Parkway as we did last year and travel up by train? Seemed to work well.

Fine by me. Having never been to Warwick Station I assume there's parking?
(13-03-2017, 11:22 PM)LukeR Wrote: [ -> ]Fine by me. Having never been to Warwick Station I assume there's parking?

Yep, plenty of parking at the station.
Yeah happy to get train down again.

Don't mind taking people from Redditch to Warwick Parkway either if people want to car-share?
Stuart has your ninja powers found any decent rail deals yet? I can only find £25-30, which destiny ending on numbers might mean driving becomes much more affordable (you can drive to the outskirts then park for a day and tube in.)
We could all fit in my car if Luke doesn't mind a back seat, A bit short of leg room but is OK I am told.
I think parking at venue was about £20 last time!
Train is looking a bit pricey, bit cheaper if you're OK with an early morning but these are single fares that don't include the tube:

[attachment=2222]

Or there's Birmingham International to London Euston...

[attachment=2223]

Happy to explore other (driving and/or train) options.
Final call, is it still just...
  • Myself
  • Gaz
  • Paul
  • Luke
...or does anyone else fancy coming along too?
Pages: 1 2 3