Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 28th March 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Dropfleet Commander map campaign/tournament week 5 - Matt (Scoundrel13), Chris, Dave (Fitz), Will, Luke & JJ
  • Phil & Tony - Lord of the Rings SBG
  • Russell & Dave - Blood Bowl
Games Sought:
  • Gareth - Dresden. Expecting Justin & Mick, can do two others.
Dropfleet Campaign- Week 5
Anybody up for LOTR?
(21-02-2017, 11:28 AM)Joga_Bonito Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody up for LOTR?

I'll pencil you in against Tony.
Going to have a bash at Broken Legions with Paul this week.
40K, Bloodbowl or something else maybe
I believe I'm around for some LOTR/Hobbit action!
Sorry Guys I can't make this one I'll have to play Gareth on the week after the campaign finishes? Or maybe the 4th if Chris dosn't mind postponing our Project Z Game. It's just gone mental for me at work. Cheers Ian
(26-03-2017, 10:07 AM)ians Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry Guys I can't make this one I'll have to play Gareth on the week after the campaign finishes? Or maybe the 4th if Chris dosn't mind postponing our Project Z Game. It's just gone mental for me at work. Cheers Ian

Fine to postpone the game Ian if Gareth can do the 4th.
ooooo a week without DFC. That sounds good to me Smile

OK Justin / Mick / 2 others, I'll be bringing Dresden then, seeing as its not your RPG week.
Pages: 1 2 3