Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 24th January 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Chris, JJ, Will & Dave (wako) (+1 space) - Scythe
  • Ian & Luke - Dropfleet Commander, 1250pts
  • Seb & Paul - Blood Bowl
  • Gareth & Matt (Scoundrel13) - Dropfleet Commander demo, 1000pts
  • Charlotte, Guy, Alan - Imperial Assault
Games Sought:
Blood bowl season match anyone?
A game of dropfleet upto 1250 pts would be good. I need practice with my Shaltari ready for the campaign. JJ and I played last week.

Cheers Ian
Think JJ and I are playing Scythe this week - room for 3 more players if anyone else wants to join in? It's a board game of exploring, expanding and fighting with dirty great mechs in a dystopian 1920's Eastern Europe!
(04-01-2017, 11:24 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Think JJ and I are playing Scythe this week - room for 3 more players if anyone else wants to join in? It's a board game of exploring, expanding and fighting with dirty great mechs in a dystopian 1920's Eastern Europe!

I'd be up for that - Scythe caught my attention because of the brilliant artwork.
(04-01-2017, 02:22 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2017, 11:24 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Think JJ and I are playing Scythe this week - room for 3 more players if anyone else wants to join in? It's a board game of exploring, expanding and fighting with dirty great mechs in a dystopian 1920's Eastern Europe!

I'd be up for that - Scythe caught my attention because of the brilliant artwork.

Great!

If their is still room could I join? Scythe sounds interesting!
(04-01-2017, 06:44 PM)will Wrote: [ -> ]

If their is still room could I join? Scythe sounds interesting!

Yep, great!
(02-01-2017, 05:35 PM)ians Wrote: [ -> ]A game of dropfleet upto 1250 pts would be good. I need practice with my Shaltari ready for the campaign. JJ and I played last week.

Cheers Ian

Luke and I are playing dropfleet 1250pts. Smile

Do you have room for one more?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5