Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Wyvern Wargames SAGA tournament - Saturday 25th February 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Chris needs confirmation from those planning to attend ASAP.
OK then, I am going to declare myself out this year. Need to be better prepared. I like the idea of playing a different army, but with no practice the games are always a pressure on time. I will make a note to be sorted for 2018 and suggest we practice by having an open invite evening to other clubs to come for a team match... Annual cup or some such...
I'm unfortunately not going to make it this time either
I popped over today and paid for myself and Steve's entry. I think the numbers have gone down slightly,(I would be interested to know why,) but we can still have a bottom of the event fight off with two of us.
An inter club annual cup is a good idea, maybe expanded over different game systems?
(27-11-2016, 03:52 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]I popped over today and paid for myself and Steve's entry. I think the numbers have gone down slightly,(I would be interested to know why,) but we can still have a bottom of the event fight off with two of us.

Personally I've not played SAGA all year and want to try and go to a guild ball or dropzone/fleet tourney if i can find one. I'm limited in the no. of weekends i can feasibly have off as well.
I wasn't talking about us Chris. Mr Churchill had said numbers were down in an email. Although I do expect to see the usual top table / competitive people there.
Oh right! Been a while since saga came out and maybe player numbers have generally declined.
Had a change of mind and just signed up for this!
Excellent! The 3 amigos!!
Pages: 1 2 3