Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 13th December 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(05-12-2016, 06:47 PM)Walters Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have enough stuff/time to give me a Bolt Action demo? If not this week then perhaps another? I don't have any kit but hope to get some over Christmas.

Wotcher! I have two bolt action armies and would love a game. Unfortunately I am booked up until Christmas so it will have to be after.

I love bolt action and you'll definitely get a game from me!
(13-12-2016, 02:35 PM)Brightblade Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2016, 06:47 PM)Walters Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have enough stuff/time to give me a Bolt Action demo? If not this week then perhaps another? I don't have any kit but hope to get some over Christmas.

Wotcher! I have two bolt action armies and would love a game. Unfortunately I am booked up until Christmas so it will have to be after.

We have quite a few players at the club. More than happy to give you a game but I am booked tonight and away then until 17th Jan Sad
Hey guys! Anybody up for a casual lotr game?
(13-12-2016, 02:40 PM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-12-2016, 02:35 PM)Brightblade Wrote: [ -> ]

We have quite a few players at the club. More than happy to give you a game but I am booked tonight and away then until 17th Jan Sad
I probably won't be along until the new year - by which time I should have some forces and a rulebook. Hopefully we can arrange a game then.
Really enjoyed that game tonight, brilliant fun - thanks for sorting it out Chris!
(13-12-2016, 04:47 PM)Joga_Bonito Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys! Anybody up for a casual lotr game?

Sorry you couldn't get a game this week Philip - drop a post on the weekly thread for when you're next available and we'll get something sorted out for you!
Thanks Stu , and thanks guys for all turning up, was a nice end to the campaign!
Pages: 1 2 3