Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 25th October 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm also up for LOTR I think this might be the last time can come to the club until December as work gets in the way a lot in November Sad
(18-10-2016, 02:04 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-10-2016, 10:22 AM)ians Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, JJ that will be great I couldn't resist and bought a scourge starter fleet so will now have 5 cruisers and loads of frigates. Smile

Cool, shall we just do the starter scenario with the starter fleets though to start with?

Mind if I watch? Haven't got a game booked in, and might be working late, so get there for 7-7:30ish and stay for maybe half an hour or so on my way home?
(24-10-2016, 05:54 PM)Agent0range Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-10-2016, 02:04 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-10-2016, 10:22 AM)ians Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, JJ that will be great I couldn't resist and bought a scourge starter fleet so will now have 5 cruisers and loads of frigates. Smile

Cool, shall we just do the starter scenario with the starter fleets though to start with?

Mind if I watch? Haven't got a game booked in, and might be working late, so get there for 7-7:30ish and stay for maybe half an hour or so on my way home?

Hey Alan, yeah sure go for it!
I've had to postpone tonight's game with John due to work trying its very best to consume my entire life. I've let John know.
Can anyone pick Justin up on their way to club tonight? He's in Woodrow, almost opposite the hospital.
(25-10-2016, 06:17 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone pick Justin up on their way to club tonight? He's in Woodrow, almost opposite the hospital.

I can
(25-10-2016, 04:08 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]I've had to postpone tonight's game with John due to work trying its very best to consume my entire life. I've let John know.

I am sorry you had to miss frostgrave game tonight stu but you didn't miss much I played it solo and you lost!. Big GrinAngelRolleyes
(25-10-2016, 10:06 PM)johnb60 Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-10-2016, 04:08 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]I've had to postpone tonight's game with John due to work trying its very best to consume my entire life. I've let John know.

I am sorry you had to miss frostgrave game tonight stu but you didn't miss much I played it solo and you lost!. Big GrinAngelRolleyes

Noooooooooooooooo! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3