Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Reconquest phase two
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like its finally up for preorder on element games. Time to spend my Caledonian vouchers!

Not up on the hawk site yet. JJ mentioned it was on a few other sites yesterday.

Element games link

http://elementgames.co.uk/new-releases?r...-commander

What are people looking forward to?
Got around to ordering this on the element website.

By the way does anyone have issues logging into element? I can browse easily on my Mac/Pad/Phone but the second I tried to checkout or log into my account in general I get a huge lag, often with a webpage load failure. However at work it seems to be a breeze.
(04-08-2016, 10:08 AM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]Got around to ordering this on the element website.

By the way does anyone have issues logging into element? I can browse easily on my Mac/Pad/Phone but the second I tried to checkout or log into my account in general I get a huge lag, often with a webpage load failure. However at work it seems to be a breeze.

No issues logging on however when I went to buy yesterday PayPal messed up and had me paying £0.00 so going to try again later today.

Debating with myself over buying a nemesis command walker and Poseidon dropship at the same time as the pre order. Because two type 4 heavy walkers (giant death scorpions) would be fun.
Yeah my issues have been ongoing for over a year. I tend to shop with Firestorm now, but I wanted to pick up some Elemeny brushes. It just seems to be whenever I approach either my account or the basket, that things get slow. Then no matter what I do (say go back a page, close browser, etc,) things just become a nightmare. I have other options for using them, I was just curious.
The cheapest that I have found it was with Thetrolltrader on Ebay as he has free shipping so it was £15 over all.