Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 26th July 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Matt (Scoundrel13), JJ, Hector, Dave, Will, Gareth, Ian & Chris - Dropzone Commander Escalation Campaign
  • Alan & Charlotte - X-Wing, 100pts
  • Shane & Matt (Alpharius) - Warhammer 40K, 1850pts
  • Luke & Terry - X-Wing
  • Justin, Ollie, Mick, Alan and Ralph - Board Games
  • Paul & Stu - Lord of the Rings SBG campaign game
Games Sought:
  • Rob - Lord of the Rings SBG
This will be the first week of the Dropzone Commander campaign.

Further information can be found in the DzC area of the Forum. Please contact me if you are interested in joining this team-based, narrative campaign!
X wing if anyone is still playing it? Been ages since I've played it, and not played much so it'll be a bit of re-learning for me.

Can also do 40K 1850/2000?
(09-07-2016, 12:04 PM)Agent0range Wrote: [ -> ]X wing if anyone is still playing it? Been ages since I've played it, and not played much so it'll be a bit of re-learning for me.

Can also do 40K 1850/2000?

I'll be happy to take you through some XWing Smile Go for a normal 100pts or would you like to try something smaller to get back into it?
Should be available for the Dropzone Commander campaign.
Just a reminder to all the DzC players for the campaign- this week's opening battles will require a 1000pt SKIRMISH game. Check the FFOR army builder for Skirmish restrictions, they are different to the usual CLASH size armies we have been previously using.
Ok just confirming I can make this dzc campaign
(19-07-2016, 03:27 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Ok just confirming I can make this dzc campaign

Thanks Chris!
Hi, could me and Alpha Matt be put down for 1850pts of 40k please.
Thanks very much.
Feeling like some Mordheim/LOTR this week. Failing that I could go in for some X-Wing Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4