Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 12th July 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Luke & JJ - Warhammer 40K, 1850pts
  • Charlotte & Stu - Warmachine MKIII
  • Chris & Matt (Alpharius) - Warhammer 40K, 1850pts
  • John B & Matt (Scoundrel13) - X-Wing, 100pts
  • Fitz & Alan - Warhammer 40K, 1850pts
Games Sought:
  • Rob - LotR SBG
  • Dave - Warhammer 40K, Dropzone Commander
I shall be up this week with Zombiecide. Who's brave enough to join me ?
Its a quiet week this week! Who is up for some XWing or Warmachine MK3 learning?
Off down the smoke Monday evening, so expect Tuesday to be a no show from myself.
(06-07-2016, 08:09 AM)aprilmanha Wrote: [ -> ]Its a quiet week this week! Who is up for some XWing or Warmachine MK3 learning?

Up for some MkIII (if my rulebook arrives by then!).
(28-06-2016, 10:38 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: [ -> ]I shall be up this week with Zombiecide. Who's brave enough to join me ?

I'll throw my hat into the ring. If you don't mind someone who hasn't played before
Anybody want a game of 40K 1850pts? Last practice before the tournament for my Ravenwing!
(28-06-2016, 10:38 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: [ -> ]I shall be up this week with Zombiecide. Who's brave enough to join me ?

Unfortunately due to a clash with a Brownie activity evening (???) I am now unable to attend this week. Ain't real life always the same?
LOTR/Hobbit SBG anyone?
(06-07-2016, 08:34 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-07-2016, 08:09 AM)aprilmanha Wrote: [ -> ]Its a quiet week this week! Who is up for some XWing or Warmachine MK3 learning?

Up for some MkIII (if my rulebook arrives by then!).

Yup! I'll be getting one of the new battle boxes this week I hope so should have the book by then!

Its mostly just the Units cards that are different this time!
Pages: 1 2 3