Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: DzC all dayers at Wyvern (Evesham) 4/9 & 27/11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I can now stay at the all dayer lot later than I orginally thought. hopefully for the whole day Smile
Terrain looks fantastic, can't wait for tomorrow!
Thanks for organising this Ian. Although it probably didn't look like it, I did enjoy most of the day... if only my dice could be a bit kinder (average?)...
yeah it was tons of fun and actually quite close in the end. just a shame every PHR battlezone apart from mine enjoyed the support of my athena, think it could have quite possibly swung the game our way had it turned up. that will teach me to bring a low level commander all the higher level ones must have poached my air suppprt!
Loved all the CQB happening as well, my infantry definatly earned their danger pay!

thanks again for putting all the hard work in ian.
Yeah was great doing a massive battle, thanks Ian. Was actually very close in the end, I really need to sort out how to use my gates better!
Yes thank you very much. It was very enjoyable, and much closer than I thought it would have been. After decimating your left flank I really thought we had it easy. I think next time (if you end up on DZC,) perhaps limiting battle groups might help rather than just limiting points. I thought having 15 activations a team was more the issue, than troops the board. Terrain was certainly interesting, although I do feel the large open / wooded area at the back, had little impact on the game, but the central area was fantastic looking.

Bad point of the day. I have now returned with wanting to start a UCM, PHR and Shatari forces, all whilst searching for terrain pieces. My bank account will not be pleased.
Thanks Guys I had a great time too. Gareth I think your right we need the 1500 to buy a few drop ships and gates but may be a limit of 5 battle groups would speed things up. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3