Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 21st June 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Charlotte do you want to show me what to do with my Sigmar stuff, I have only ever played one game, two years ago.
(18-06-2016, 08:25 PM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]Charlotte do you want to show me what to do with my Sigmar stuff, I have only ever played one game, two years ago.

Is that Cygnar (Warmachine?) Just so it's not confused with AoS Wink
(18-06-2016, 08:32 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-06-2016, 08:25 PM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]Charlotte do you want to show me what to do with my Sigmar stuff, I have only ever played one game, two years ago.

Is that Cygnar (Warmachine?) Just so it's not confused with AoS Wink

I dunno - but they do look a bit like machines, and some men with guns. Big Grin

I am a hustler really....
Charlotte sorry not gonna be there now, family stuff...
(19-06-2016, 02:22 PM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]Charlotte sorry not gonna be there now, family stuff...

Bad luck :-( hope it all goes well for you!
I'm looking for a game of X-wing - will message you Charlotte.
(20-06-2016, 02:31 PM)Vukotich Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking for a game of X-wing - will message you Charlotte.
Cool

Yayy! XWing it is!
Thanks for the games this evening! Really enjoyed getting to fly the defenders!
Great game as ever Rob - thanks!
Thanks for the game Chris. Enjoyed it immensely. Really happy with my list for the Caledonian feels like I'm playing Tyranids properly but with a bit of bite.
Your interrogator chaplain was epic though pretty much taking on the tyranid army single handedly, and some how surviving.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5