Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Mordheim campaign?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(07-04-2016, 12:58 PM)wako1302 Wrote: [ -> ]Count me in - Will bring the Skaven - Assuming the figures are the same size as Warhammer

Identical
Just remember when you're building your warbands. To include the bonus 25gc if you're adding a short story
Might end up using some Wood Elves, so stick me down for High Elf Rangers?
(10-04-2016, 09:19 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]Might end up using some Wood Elves, so stick me down for High Elf Rangers?

I found some experimental rules for Wood Elves if you're happy with those.
(11-04-2016, 11:30 AM)Fitz Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2016, 09:19 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]Might end up using some Wood Elves, so stick me down for High Elf Rangers?

I found some experimental rules for Wood Elves if you're happy with those.

Could be good, thanks. I'll either use those or find something for the female warband I'm trying to assemble.
(07-04-2016, 01:08 PM)Fitz Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2016, 12:58 PM)wako1302 Wrote: [ -> ]Count me in - Will bring the Skaven - Assuming the figures are the same size as Warhammer

Identical

Skaven it is then - Just need an Assassin
Is the campaign still alive/going ahead?
Hopefully. Just need to wait for all the other campaigns to finish
I would be interested, depending on when it starts.

I have a Nuln warband as well as a Necromantic Undead warband (although I wrote the rules for them myself they were fine in my last campaign).
The nuln warband should be fine. Though I'd like players to use the warband lists I've provided (ie rulebook etc). Just so everyone is on the same page and there isn't any confusion.
Pages: 1 2 3