Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 26th July 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Next meeting is Tuesday 26th July, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here.

Provisional Games:
  • Justin vs. Simon R. - Infinity
  • Simon A. vs. David N. - American Civil War
  • Vince vs. Sean - W40K, 500pts
  • Luke vs. Gareth - Bushido
  • Paul vs. Andy P. - WFB, 1500pts of High Elves vs. Dark Elves
Games Offered:
You've already got us booked in then, fantastic! I guess there's no need to post really... Erm... Heh
Even though we'll be playing infinity, we will be available to answer warmachine/Hordes rules questions if anyone is playing Big Grin
I'm offering a game of WARMACHINE to anyine who wants to play. Bearing in mind that there is a chanc3e that my bases still won't be here Smile.
I'll bring along some Warmachine, Bushido and Malifaux and just pick up a game on the night, or might even make a start on my long list of stuff to be painted. I don't want to try and arrange something only to have to bail out again, as it mucks you chaps around Blush
i am up for a game of warmachine but i will provbably only have a battlebox. i have asked my dad if he can pop in and get one from waylands forge as he works pritty close to it...
(20-07-2011, 09:48 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to try and arrange something only to have to bail out again, as it mucks you chaps around Blush

Stu I don't think anyone minds at all. With whats going on, I wouldn't even drop the kid off, if I was in your shoes. And with dice rolling like his last night, he might have been better off at home anyway.
Sorry couldn't make it down this week and to Simon as well for the wasted Journey, rubbish day at work finishing late and by time i'd got sorted was gone 8 so little point coming down. : (
So used the night to my advantage and finally have a painted/semi painted 1500pts space marine army i can put out this week if anyone fancies a game?
Still learning game again though so go easy on me! :p
No problems Vince, I'm glad you were able to use the time wisely !
Put me down for Malifaux - Bushido - Warmahordes - Painting in that order.
Pages: 1 2 3 4