Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 16th February 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(12-02-2016, 10:44 AM)Drsmoothbeans Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2016, 05:11 PM)Alpharius Wrote: [ -> ]40k 2000 points of heresy.

Might not be my normal Alpha legion trickery, could be shattered legions or blackshields depending on book availability.

Fancy a clash with the wolves of fenris? 2000pts.

You are on.
Me and Will are playing Dropzone Commander, 1250pts.
(13-02-2016, 10:04 AM)scoundrel13 Wrote: [ -> ]Me and Will are playing Dropzone Commander, 1250pts.

Yep I'm 99% sure I can make the club Tuesday Smile might bring the hades out to play see what it's like.
Hi everyone, long time no see!!!!
There is a chance I might be free to come tomorrow (currently doing a 12.5 hour on call night shift in Nottingham). If I manage to get some sleep, I might drive down Tuesday morning, meaning I might be free for a game. Obviously my attendance is provisional on the number of people that decide to break their jaw, park their car into the motorway central reservation or slash their face, so something like a board game where my attendance isn't absoulutes necessary would be great!!!!
(15-02-2016, 11:09 PM)fpsninja Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone, long time no see!!!!
There is a chance I might be free to come tomorrow (currently doing a 12.5 hour on call night shift in Nottingham). If I manage to get some sleep, I might drive down Tuesday morning, meaning I might be free for a game. Obviously my attendance is provisional on the number of people that decide to break their jaw, park their car into the motorway central reservation or slash their face, so something like a board game where my attendance isn't absoulutes necessary would be great!!!!

Hey Arif! Would be great to see you.
Pages: 1 2